Now you can experience a genuine welcome from a Hultsfred Greeter. Let someone who loves their home turf show you their special, favourite places and give you tips on what there is to see and do.
What is a Greeter?
Hultsfred Greeters are proud of the Hultsfred area. They are locals who love living here. They are enthusiastic about introducing you to their area and sharing their knowledge.
What do I need to know?
- It is free.
- Greeters are volunteers and not professional tour guides.
- Each tour is unique and personal.
- We walk around the city.
- A Greet takes about an hour.
- A group should consist of 1-6 people.
All Greeters and Greeter destinations share the same core values:
- Greeters are volunteers, a friendly face for those visiting a city or destination
- Greeters welcome individuals and can serve small groups of up to six people
- Meeting a Greeter is free of charge
- Visitors are welcomed without any kind of discrimination.
- Greeter programs support sustainable tourism. The programs respect natural and man-made environments, they brings both cultural and economic enrichment to local communities. The programs aim to deliver a lasting positive image of each destination.
- Greeter programs create a mutually enriching opportunity for cultural exchange, and create links between ordinary people in establishing a better world